Friday, July 17, 2009

In Anaheim, before I leave (start riding)

I have arrived in Anaheim. Never mind that it took me an 11 hour day at the Cleveland airport... My first flight was delayed because of mechanical issues, then downsized. So, long story short (because I don't have very good internet service) I was in the airport from 7am to 6pm. Then caught a flight to Houston. Then over to Orange county. Then caught a shuttle to the hotel. I got to my room about 11pm cali time (aka 2am). Needless to say I slept like a rock (if those sleep)

We are planing on cycling away from the convention center at about 5 or 6 this evening. Michael Obel-Omia and Bishop Hollingsworth have the first shift from 6 to midnight. Then Greg Daniels and I have the shift from midnight to 6am. wooooo!! I am actually excited for that because it has been about 93 degrees all day. The night riding, while maybe more buggy and dangerous, will be cooler.

I will be unable to upload pictures because I cant connect my camera to the laptop I am borrowing, or my itouch.

I don't know how often I will be posting once we get riding but I'll do my best.

1 comment:

  1. Ride safe. Enjoy the scenery ;-) and remember no texting while you ride.

    ReplyDelete